Family-owned Gross Electric has been selected as one of The Toledo Blade Top Workplaces, determined by an employee survey conducted by a national research firm. WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, which specializes in organizational health and employee engagement, conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 40 major publishing partners across the country.
Gross Electric’s employees share their Top 10 theories as to why their company was selected:
10. Every Friday is chips & dip day!
9. We get in touch with our inner divas by doing crazy music videos. (Check them out at: www.youtube.com/user/grosselectricinc)
8. Weekly employee lottery pool. (What’s going to happen if we ever actually win?!?)
7. With stores in Toledo and Ann Arbor, we take our OSU/UM rivalry seriously.
6. Visits by dogs, kids, and the occasional Elvis impersonator are encouraged.
5. We value tradition, but we won’t try to sell you an outdated lighting fixture.
4. Casual Friday? How about, casual every day.
3. We celebrate every occasion with food — lots of it!
2. Our employees become part of the Gross family. Our employees average 15 years with our company.
And. . .
1. Because our employees say so! The Top Workplaces are based solely on employee feedback!