The creative home furnishings network, Accessory Resource Team, has announced that 17 exhibitors are participating in the ART Card Program during the January Dallas market.
The ART Card Program, which launched in summer 2011, is exclusive to ART members. The retail annual membership to ART and participation in the discount program is $250/ year and open to home furnishings and lighting retailers, plus and interior designers. The ART Card program provides each retailer member with a personalized ART Card, which is presented to participating vendors, upon placing an order, to receive exclusive specials. Savings realized by the retail member often exceed the yearly membership dues cost at just one market.
ART Card Vendors Participating in the Dallas Market
- Archipelago Botanicals – WTC – 236 (IvyStone) – 10% off any order placed when using your ART Card
- Classic Concepts – WTC-530 & WTC 236 (IvyStone) – Present your ART Card and enjoy 5% off your market order. This 5% can be applied to show promotions
- Currey & Co – WTC 10000 – freight on orders over $2,500 (does not include Faux Bois)
- Feizy – WTC 102 & WTC 536 – 10% off ART Card member order. Cannot be combined with other offers
- Fine Art Lamps – TM-4808 – 5% discount on order of $5,000 or more and must be confirmed at market
- Flambeau – WTC 10014 – an additional 5% off minimum order of $500 or more & in addition to other promotions offered
- GuildMaster – WTC 504 – 10% off a minimum order of $2,000
- IMAX – WTC 6250 – 5% additional off for ART retailers
- Lazy Susan – WTC 500 – free freight on orders over $2,500
- Littman Group – Hudson, Troy, Corbett, Sonneman and CSL – TM – 3-3902 - ART member retailers should ask for Kellee Hollenback or Wayne Falk to redeem your exclusive ART Card discount when placing an order at market
- Loloi – WTC 500 – $300 Amazon gift card with purchase of $5,000 or more – gift card will be sent 30 days after complete shipment
- Pacific Coast Lighting - WTC – 10014 – 5% discount on orders of $1,500 – $2,499; 10% Discount on orders of $2,500 or more. Orders must be written at market and must be for immediate release. Discount cannot be combined with any other program discounts
- Paragon – WTC 500 – Orders $1,000 to $1,999- 5% discount allowed, standard terms apply. Orders $2,000 + free freight and free mirror (style 8903 OR 8605)
- Phillips Collection - WTC 10010 – 5% additional discount on any show order. This is valid in addition to any other promotions or discounts offered at market
- Propac – WTC 500 – Free freight for a $2,000 order or more
- Sterling – WTC 509 – 10% discount on any show order or free shipping
- Uttermost – WTC 10021 – free freight on order over $1,000 for continental US ART retailers
During the Dallas Market, ART will co-host the following events:
- Thursday, January 17 – 9 am – Look and Learn Student Day. More than 50 students from UNT School of Merchandising and Hospitality and Wade College Merchandising Department will tour ART member showrooms and hear a panel of professionals speak about the home accent industry.
- Thursday, January 17 – 3 pm – WTC 166 - Idea Share, lighting showrooms are invited to share their challenges and bright ideas with their peers.
- Friday, January 18 – 6 pm – WTC-631 – 24th ARTS Awards Exhibit & Cocktail Party – the product submitted for judging by the vendor finalists will be on display. The 24th Awards finalists, ART members, and their guests are invited.
- Saturday, January 19 – 6:30 pm – Hilton Anatole – 24th ARTS Awards Gala - reservations can be made online at the ART Web site through January 15.
For more information on the ART Card, events in Dallas, or to join ART™, please visit www.accessoriesresourceteam.org or call 704-376-4278.