Call for Speakers has been extended and will remain open through this Friday, August 17.
Visit LIGHTFAIR.COM/CALLFORSPEAKERS for additional information.
The LIGHTFAIR® International (LFI®) Conference, which offers hours of education in a highly diverse curriculum, begins its run to Opening Day 2019 with a call for speakers. This global invitation invites industry professionals to submit to speak at next year’s conference, which will be held in Philadelphia at the Pennsylvania Convention Center May 19-23.
LFI®, one of the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade shows, is a collaborative platform where experts from various industries demonstrate their unique perspective to inspire and instill the best practices. They represent industries such as lighting, architecture, design, technology, engineering, facility management, government, healthcare, hospitality, alternative energy, horticultural lighting, security, transportation, and more.
All are encouraged to submit proposals to share within the following modalities:
- Experiential Learning – Participants are actively engaged in the session through the use of hands-on activities, a design charrette, software training, etc.
- Rapid Fire – Two to four presenters share big ideas on a related topic in a limited amount of time, followed by an engaging Q and A.
- Panel Presentation – Consists of up to four presenters delivering different views on a topic or project.
- Moderated Discussion – A moderated panel discussion or debate throughout the session. The session can include up to four presenters (including the moderator). The moderator’s function is to pose questions to panel members in order to solicit perspectives.
- Lecture – A traditional engaging presentation. Demonstrations, case studies, and interactive exercises are encouraged.
- Tour – An in-depth exploratory discussion and visit to a local lighting installation or significant project.
Visit LIGHTFAIR.COM/CALLFORSPEAKERS for additional information. Submissions and speaker suggestions will be accepted online through August 17.