At this week’s LIGHTOVATION show at the Dallas Market Center, Bulbrite announced the company’s annual customer and sales representative award winners in categories such as Agency of the Year, Most Improved Agency, Best New Agency, Market Penetration, BE BRITE Customer Award, and Showroom Partner of the Year.
“It’s our pleasure to recognize partners who practice and reflect the same passion, values and innovation that we do,” says Brian Creeley, Director/Sales. “Bulbrite congratulates the 2015 award winners and looks forward to an outstanding 2016!”
- Agency of the Year – Eastern Illuminations of New England
This honor was given to Frank Brennan and Patrick DeBarber as they displayed exceptional sales growth, proactive communication, and have a true understanding of the customer/vendor relationship.
- Most Improved Agency – BC Lighting Sales (Ohio and Indiana)
Brad and Karen Krieger of BC Lighting Sales were recognized as the team that personifies resilience in face of adversity and finds creative ways to drive their business.
- Best New Agency – Source Lighting (Tennessee)
Jonathan McKinley of Source Lighting was recognized for his agency’s ability to understand the market, become experts on Bulbrite products, leverage the customer relationship, and generate significant business in his first year with Bulbrite.
- Market Penetration – Agents Manufacturies N.D. (Quebec)
- Normand Drapeau of Agents Manufacturies was recognized for quickly turning Bulbrite into a market leader in his territory and capturing market share through multiple channels of distribution.
- BE BRITE Customer Award – Plumbing Distributors, Inc. (Georgia)
The team at Plumbing Distributors (PDI) was recognized for being the customer that most exemplifies and aligns with Bulbrite’s BE BRITE values. This award highlights the importance of a values-driven business and highlights the synergy that exists between the two companies.
- Showroom Partner of the Year – Connecticut Lighting Center
Connecticut Lighting Center is recognized as a key national showroom that impacts their market through their support and collaboration with Bulbrite. Connecticut Lighting carries multiple technologies, exhibits consistent sales growth and works tirelessly to make the vendor/distributor relationship a true win/win.